Typically, people join a Chamber of Commerce to build their network, make connections, and grow their business.
The Goshen Chamber of Commerce is back after a hiatus and thriving.
Member events are happening almost every week and the future looks bright. Members are actively stepping up to participate in events and become sponsors. A few upcoming Goshen Chamber of Commerce events include:
• A breakfast with Steve Neuhaus, County Executive, at the Castle Fun Center on Aug. 18.
• A Corn Hole Tournament at Orange County Distillery on Aug. 21.
• A Crafts Festival at Goshen Harness Track on Sept. 5, 2021.
• A breakfast with Orange Ulster BOCES on Sept. 15, to learn about career and technical training opportunities and a Women in Business Celebration on Oct. 13 at Thomas Bull Memorial Park.
If you are interested in building your network by joining the Goshen Chamber of Commerce or any organization, here are suggestions for getting actively involved.
• Speak at an event and share your expertise. The GCOC is always looking for speakers.
• Sponsor a breakfast and bring promotional information to share with attendees. Sponsors also can speak at events.
• Join a committee and meet new people.
• Write for the newsletter.
• Invite a Goshen Chamber of Commerce member to lunch and get to know each other.
• Post to social media and include the Goshen Chamber of Commerce hashtag.
• Volunteer at the GCOC booth at Goshen Farmer’s Market and meet new customers.
• Stop by the GCOC office and ask for an Indy Spotlight.
• Conduct a virtual interview to share on our website.
For more information about the Goshen Chamber of Commerce, visit www.goshennychamber.com or all 845-294-7741.