With the Route 17 corridor still living the detour, you might be wondering what you’re in for this week. Not to worry: We’ve got you covered.
In an effort to help you better schedule your life, we’re reporting the times and places where lane closures are scheduled to occur on a weekly basis, as indicated by 511 New York.
511 New York’s information is provided by the state’s transportation agencies.
Here’s what we know about Route 17 construction from Oct. 7 to Oct. 11:
On the eastbound side:
· From 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. there will be various lane closures between Exit 125 - South Street; NY 17M (Goshen) and Exit 126 - NY 94 (Orange).
· From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. there will be various lane closures around the NY 17 eastbound ramp to I-87 S/B (Harriman).
· From 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. there will be various lane closures around the NY 17 eastbound ramp to I-87 S/B (Woodbury).
On the westbound side:
· From 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. there will be left shoulder closures on the NY 17 westbound ramp from I-87 S/B (Harriman).
· From 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. there will be various lane closures between Exit 126 - NY 94 (Orange) and Exit 124 - NY 17A; Ramp (Goshen).
Legoland is also reporting that the westbound ramp to Exit 125 (Route 17M East/South Street) in Goshen is expected to be closed until approximately Monday, Oct. 14.
Now that you know what’s going on and when, take our survey and tell us about your Route 17 experience.