Now that you’ve luxuriated in that extra hour of sleep on Sunday, it’s time to get back to the serious business of living the detour. Here’s what you need to know.
Continuing our trend of letting you know when and where you might start seeing red, the information we’re reporting on a weekly basis comes from the state’s transportation agencies via 511 New York.
Here’s what we know about Route 17 construction from Nov. 4 to Nov. 8:
On the eastbound side:
· From 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. there will be various lane closures between Exit 125 - South Street; NY 17M (Goshen) and Exit 126 - NY 94 (Orange).
· From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. there will be various lane closures around the ramp to I-87 S/B (Harriman).
· From 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. there will be various lane closures around the ramp to I-87 S/B (Woodbury).
On the westbound side:
· From 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. there will be various lane closures between Exit 126 - NY 94 (Orange) and Exit 124 - NY 17A; Ramp (Goshen).
Also, on Friday, Nov. 8:
· From 9 a.m. to noon there will be various westbound lane closures between Exit 126 - NY 94 (Orange) and Exit 124 - NY 17A; Ramp (Goshen).
Each week we’re publishing some of your responses to our survey about your Route 17 construction experience. What we’ve gotten has been great – we just want more of it!
So take a second to scroll through and tell us what’s got you livid about the traffic delays this week.
You just might see your answers included in upcoming installments.
With winter knocking on fall’s door, it’s time to stow a sweater in the backseat, grab your warm beverage of choice and tell us how you really feel!