The Chester Public Library has announced its upcoming programs for adults, kids and tweens.
All programs are posted on the Chester Public Library’s website at chesternypubliclibrary.com/calendar. You can register for programs on the calendar.
All programs are currently being held over Zoom unless it is a take and make craft or otherwise noted.
· Book group: “Can’t Even: How Millenials Became the Burnout Generation” by Anne Helen Petersen
Tuesday, Dec. 29, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
· Instant Pot 101: How to Use your Instant Pot with Holly Shelowitz
Saturday, Jan. 9, 2-3:30 p.m.
· Book Group: “Her Last Flight” by Beatriz Williams
Monday, Jan. 11, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
· Hudson River Lighthouses with Kevin Woyce
Tuesday, Jan. 12, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
· Create a Beaded Snowflake
Take and make pick up starts Monday, Dec. 21
· Spoon People Take and Make Craft
Take and make pick up starts Wednesday, Jan. 6
Teens: Midterm Stress Buster Kits
· Homeschool Exhibition Day: January’s Topic - Animals
Friday, Jan. 8, 11 a.m. - noon
Thursday, Dec. 24: Closed
Friday, Dec. 25: Closed
Thursday, Dec. 31: Closing at 2 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 1: Closed